The historical setting and the essentially private beaches metres from the front door offer amazing sunsets over the lagoon to give you an experience like no other. You will find turtles and tropical fish at your feet and snorkelling in the shallow lagoon waters is a breeze and very safe. Everything is at your disposal, including washing machines, dryers, microwaves and a dishwasher. You can get by on foot as the island is relatively compact, but electric buggies are available for hire.
- Pickup and luggage transfer to airport
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach towels included on request, Snorkels, fins and reef shoes available
- Eskies included
- Access to industrial kitchen with all cooking facilities
- Bicycle hire available
- On arrival chilled fresh coconut water for each guest and water in your room and Tea, coffee, milk, sugar provided
- Laundry facilities available
- BBQ facilities upon request
- Cooking facilities include microwave oven, electric fry-pan, toaster, electric kettle
- Full sized fridge/freezer
- Serviced daily or upon request. Fresh towels offered every day or as requested.
- Six seater Buggy for hire
Rooms vary between 2 / 3 and 4 people per room
Most rooms are en-suite – please enquire for further details
Cancellation Policy: Please contact our experienced agents for booking & cancellation policies.
Home Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands WA 6799