Dive Cocos (Keeling) Islands
7 night packages from AUD$2750 per person
Validity : 1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023
Discover the spectacular clear waters whilst diving the amazing Cocos (Keeling) Islands. Soft & hard corals, delicate gorgonian fans, with regular visits from friendly sharks, manta rays, dolphins, turtles and colourful marine fish makes a day out on the lagoon with Cocos Dive a day to remember!
All dives launch via vessel from West Island. A short trip across the lagoon gets you to some of Cocos’s outstanding dive locations – Cabbage patch, the cannons and the manta cleaning station. A trip outside of the lagoon lets you experience some amazing drop offs, visits by friendly sharks and if you are lucky – a chance to see Cocos’s long term resident – the dugong, Kat.
A lovely lunch is usually served during the surface interval at Direction Island, offering you a chance to enjoy the island with few others around.
Friendly dolphins, blue dives, wrecks and healthy reefs all contribute to a stunning day out diving on Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
Diving is pretty much good year round though the lagoon can be a bit breezy during the trade winds season – July to October.
Dive locations to tick off your list:
- Cabbage Patch
- The Cannons
- The Enterprise
- Cocos Fan Wall
- The Ski Run
- Cologne gardens
- Kats’ Cable
- Rose wall
- The Entrance
Dive transfers are included in your dive package.
If bringing your own dive gear, we recommend booking an extra 23kg pc of baggage at the time of booking your package. The cost of this for the return journey is $150
Gear hire is available on the island – prices available on application.
Christmas & Cocos (Keeling) Islands are fantastic dive destinations for your small group tour or club. Contact our diving specialist Sue for recommendations and to plan your trip.
Our Recommendation: Book a minimum 4 days diving to get the most out of your trip. Book a tour topside to experience more of Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
This package includes:
- Return flights from Perth with Virgin Australia to Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
- Applicable taxes
- 7 nights on Cocos (Keeling) Islands in a villa room at Cocos Castaway*
- Return airport transfers
- 4 days double-boat diving including, tanks, weights, refreshments & lunch
- Transfers from hotel to dive departure point on diving days.
Non-diver price starts at AUD$1910 per person.
*Based on 2 people sharing a room
Room & Property upgraded pricing is available. Please let us tailor your experience to Australia’s Indian Ocean islands
Extra gear can be hired on the island and is payable directly to the operator.
Travel Tip: If you require internet services on Cocos (remember there is no mobile data service available), it is highly recommended you prebook your WiFi service here
*Subject to availability. Prices & itinerary subject to change at any time.
- 100% cancellation penalty with Cocos Dive if you cancel inside 30 days.
- Single diver premiums apply and are not included in the pricing above. Please contact us for specific details.
- Car and scooter (Cocos only) hire are a good way to explore the Islands it is best to pre book to avoid disappointment.
- If bringing food from the mainland it must be packed according to regulations and a purchase receipt for the food must be carried with you.
- Non Australian citizens must travel to the Islands using a passport.
- Australian residents are covered under the Medicare system.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are subject to change.